Joint Health Supplements
The commonest next known supplements for joint health in Kenya are glucosamine and chondroitin but there are so many other supplements that can be used for joint support, even reverse damaged joints.
Did you know there are over 40 different types of supplement in harbor remedies joint support available in the market and they all seem to work?
Here are the most important supplements for joint health:
- Collagen type II
- Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankincense)
here is our recommended talk of supplements for joint support and even damage a reversal based and backed by science.
Core Joint Supplements:
Core joint supplements are required and must be there for everyone taking supplements for joint health.
- Vitamin D3 with K2 or D3 with MK7
Primary Joint Health Supplements:
primary joint health supplement of those types that will produce significant improvement if taken responsibly and as advised without failure.
- Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankincense) – May alleviate joint pain better than some pharmaceutical drugs without drug side effects.
- Chondroitin: Reduces joint inflammation, reduces pain and improves mobility
- Collagen Type 2: The collagen in joint cartilage is 80–90% type-II collagen. Current research suggests that undenatured type-II collagen (UC-II) may reduce swelling, joint pain, and stiffness in cases of moderate-to-severe osteoarthritis and both juvenile and adult-onset rheumatoid arthritis.
- Curcumin: High-quality studies have found a positive effect on overall symptoms, particularly pain, and also physical function, and the effects tend to be medium-large.
- Glucosamine: Like collagen and chondroitin, glucosamine is a component of cartilage, and there is overwhelming evidence that it may reduce cartilage loss. With regard to joint pain and mobility, glucosamine and chondroitin show modest benefits in many studies; by contrast, collagen, curcumin, and Boswellia serrata show greater benefits
Secondary Joint Supplements:
Secondary options may help but the effect may not be as good as primary options. Some secondary options combined with primary and core options may have very good effects.
- Omega-3 Fish oil – This can fit in both primary and secondary options. With heart health benefits and anti-inflammatory properties, it makes it an important part of your stack.
- MSM: In people with knee osteoarthritis, MSM supplementation may improve physical functioning, but results are mixed with regard to reductions in pain, swelling, or stiffness.
- Pycnogenol: Pycnogenol is a patented pine bark extract standardized to 65–75% procyanidin; there is preliminary evidence that it can benefit people with osteoarthritis
Sample Joint Health Supplements Stack:
- Vitamin D3+ K2 – This is a must
- Combination supplement with Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM – all in a single capsule
- Collagen type 2
- Curcumin – for painful & swollen joints