Methyl B-12 Cherry
Methyl B-12 Cherry
Free shipping for all orders above KSH 3,000 shillings. Same day delivery within Nairobi
Methyl B-12 (methylcobalamin) promotes energy synthesis, healthy brain and nerve function, and regular sleep and waking cycles.
Brain and nerve cells are shielded by vitamin B-12.
appropriate for vegetarians
Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) is more easily absorbed and retained than other forms of vitamin B-12 (such as cyanocobalamin.)
Methyl B-12 protects brain and nerve tissue while promoting restful sleep. Methionine synthase converts the toxic amino acid homocysteine into the necessary amino acid methionine using methyl B-12 as a cofactor.
Methylcobalamin also protects against glutamate toxicity, which can impair eye function.
About Methyl b12 Cherry
- Provides convenient chewable tablet form of methyl B-12, methyl folate, and pyridoxal 5-phosphate.
- Brain activity and energy production.
- The biologically active versions of vitamins B-12 and B-9 are methylcobalamin (also known as methyl B-12) and methyl folate.
- Methyl Folate differs from synthetic folic acid, which could obstruct the normal metabolism of folate.
- Unlike synthetic folic acid, which could conceal a vitamin B12 deficiency, methyl foliate is natural.
- There is no recognized tolerated upper consumption threshold for methyl folate.
- The Coenzyme Form of Vitamin B6 Is Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P-5-P).
Take 1 tablet every day, either by chewing it or dissolving it in your mouth, or as your licensed healthcare professional may instruct.
All orders above KSH 5,000 are shipped for free. Most orders within Nairobi are delivered the same day.
Free Store Pickups
Westlands: Kanha Building, opposite Sarit Center, 10 Lower Kabete Road Nairobi. Upper ground floor
Nairobi CBD: Kimathi street, Ground floor, Sarova Stanley Hotel