- Activated Charcoal Fights Hangover
- Activated Charcoal for Teeth Whitening
- Activated Charcoal for Skin Brightening
- Activated Charcoal for Acne & Detox
Activated Charcoal; 560 mg Charcoal per serving; 100 Capsules
4 in stock (can be backordered)
- Each particle contains many small chambers and cavities that bind-up unwanted material or gas.
- Activated charcoal contains many small chambers and cavities that “capture” or bind-up unwanted materials and gas and carry it safely through the digestive system.
- It also protects the body from overdosing on harmful toxic substances.
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)
Is it Safe to Take Activated Charcoal
Since activated charcoal is so absorbent, drinking it during the day or too close to a meal can interfere with the absorption of these nutrients.” On days you know you’ll be slugging back a charcoal-infused juice, be sure to drink at least two liters of water. “Using charcoal is a powerful detoxification process.
Activated Charcoal Effects to the Body
Activated charcoal is sometimes used to help treat a drug overdose or a poisoning. When you take activated charcoal, drugs and toxins can bind to it. This helps rid the body of unwanted substances.
Activated Charcoal Effect to the Skin
Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne. Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body, but it can be used to treat some poisonous bites and disinfect some wounds.
Activated Charcoal & Skin Lightening
So if you’re plagued with acne scars, dark spots, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation, activated charcoal helps lighten your skin by gently exfoliating it.
|Choose product delivery speed||