Benfotiamine is a necessary fat-soluble form of Vitamin B1 (thiamine), vital for body health. Thiamine is crucial for an oxygen-independent pathway, pentose phosphate pathway, that promotes healthy blood sugar metabolism. The end product of this pathway is required for amino acid, fatty acids, and nucleotide synthesis. The pentose phosphate pathway’s energy production is related to healthy brain functions that require an adequate level of thiamine. It also inhibits oxidative stress, and glycation end product, providing support to heart and metabolic health.
But the thiamine in most supplements is water-soluble, limiting its absorption, and beneficial effect on our body. However fat-soluble thiamine quickly penetrates in the cells and stays for longer than water-soluble. Our advanced Benfotiamine With Thiamine delivers fat-soluble thiamine provides an extensive array of health benefits. Benfotiamine promotes glucose metabolism and maintains a healthy blood glucose level already within the normal range.
In one study, benfotiamine with thiamine has effectively increased blood vessels health, inhibited oxidative stress, and maintained a healthy inflammatory response. Plus, it also boosts brain health and cognitive health, making it an excellent supplement for body health.
Collectively, Benfotiamine With Thiamine helps maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels and supports the nerves, kidneys, eyes, blood vessels and heart. Thus, Add this unique supplement to your daily regime and enjoy a healthier and longer life.
Benfotiamine is more bioavailable than water-soluble thiamine. It can also easily penetrate the inside of cells.
Benfotiamine with Thiamine Benefits
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Promotes optimal thiamine levels important for supporting cardiovascular health
- Helps protect against advanced glycation end products
- Provides support against oxidative stress
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.