- Estrogen metabolism & balancing wonder
- 100% natural ingredients from vegetables
DIM (Diindolylmethane) With Vitex & Bioperine
19 in stock (can be backordered)
What is DIM
DIINDOLYLMETHANE Overview Information. … Diindolylmethane is used for preventing breast, uterine, and colorectal cancer. It is also used to prevent an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hypertrophy, BPH) and treat premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
What is DIM Made from?
DIM contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale. Diindolylmethane has unique benefits that support the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism.
What is the Effect of DIM on Estrogen Metabolism
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a component of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) found in members of the Brassica family. Most notably broccoli, kale, and cauliflower. It has potent effects on estrogen metabolism and is able to keep the body relatively balanced (by preventing either drastic increases or decreases in estrogen).
Is DIM good for Menopause?
Using DIM will promote a more desirable estrogen metabolism, but it will not make up for estrogen deficiency. The Maca & DIM combination is particularly helpful for both reducing the risk of developing estrogen-dependent cancer as well as with relieving hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms.
Where Do I Get DIM in Kenya?
We are the most reliable and fairly priced company selling potent DIM from the USA. We have DIM in stock for same day delivery.
What Are Common Side Effects of DIM?
- Headache is the commonest side effect the first few days only experienced by a small percentage of women. The key to combating headaches with DIM is drinking a lot of water.
- Weight loss comes as a good side effect. Most women with estrogen imbalance tend to gain weight especially belly fat. You will notice it becomes much easier to lose weight when taking DIM.
- Smooth Skin: The commonest cause of cystic acne is a hormonal imbalance. This is another good side effect of taking DIM, making it a very popular choice for most women all over the world.
- Hair Growth: Hormonal imbalance causes hair on the head scalp and gains it in legs, hands and the body. When taking DIM, you will notice the hair becomes thicker, darker and fuller. Facial & body hair will decrease.
|Choose product delivery speed||
You may also like…