Probiotics provide a broad spectrum of health benefits, from a healthy immune system to a robust heart and digestive system. Research shows that probiotics are the third most commonly used dietary supplement other than vitamins and minerals among adults in America. But are you getting the maximum Probiotics benefits? Most people don’t get maximum health benefits because of their slow absorption.
That’s why life extension produced a new formulation of FLORASSIST GI with Phage Technology that provides maximum absorption of probiotics for healthy well-being and longevity. Our unique formula is created with a TetraPhage blend of innovative bacteriophages and our new proprietary probiotic blend, offering a broad spectrum of health benefits.
It offers an innovative approach to restoring a healthy microbiome, promoting digestive health, and proper nutrient absorption. It targets unhealthy intestinal bacteria leaving beneficial bacteria behind and encouraging a healthy balance of gut bacteria. Plus, It can also positively modulate cell-signaling pathways and promote healthy immune and inflammatory responses. Thus, add this innovative formula to your daily regime today and get an extensive array of health benefits.
FLORASSIST® GI tilts the healthy bacteria ratio in your favor with potent probiotics and focused bacteriophages.
FLORASSIST® GI with Phage Technology Benefits
- Targets unwanted bacteria with a novel bacteriophage blend
- Helps maintain optimal digestion & nutrient uptake
- Provides a new blend of seven different probiotic strains with 15 billion colony forming units
- Dual-encapsulated to reach lower intestines intact
- Represents our best probiotic formula for digestive health
†Colony Forming Units at time of manufacture.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.