Homocysteine is a common amino acid found in your blood that helps to produce proteins. And Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, and folic acid breakdown homocysteine into other substances that our body needs. But as we age, it begins to build up in the bloodstream, increasing the risk of heart disorders, cognitive discomfort, and many others. Thus, maintaining a healthy level of homocysteine is crucial for healthy wellbeing and longevity.
A higher homocysteine level is associated with low levels of vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, and folate. That’s why our team produces an excellent formula, Homocysteine Resist, that maintains a healthy level of homocysteine. Our formula combines Vitamin, B12, B6, B12, and folate to promote homocysteine breakdown in the bloodstream. This enhanced breakdown helps to maintain a healthy homocysteine level already within the normal range.
Plus, it also provides added benefits such as healthy neurotransmitter synthesis, maintaining heart health, cognitive health, and brain health. So go with our excellent Homocysteine Resist, and maintain a healthy homocysteine level already within the normal range.
This formulation combines vitamins B2 (riboflavin), B6 and B12, plus folate as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF).
Homocysteine Resist Benefits
- Promotes heart-healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range
- Supports a healthy vascular system
- Encourages neurotransmitter synthesis for cognitive health
- Supports cellular energy production with vitamin B2
- Contains the most potent forms of vitamins B6, B12 and folate
°DFE (Dietary Folate Equivalents).
|Dosage and Use|
|Do not use this product if treated with methotrexate, fluorouracil, phenytoin, phenobarbital, primidone, or levodopa prior to consultation with your healthcare provider.|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.