Maintaining a healthy night’s sleep is crucial for body health and functioning. Irregular or reduced sleep can badly affect your health, cause mood swings and lack of concentration in work. But many people find it difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep.
Melatonin is a hormone naturally released in our body by the pineal gland at night. For a long time, it has been associated with the control of the sleep-wake cycle. But melatonin production starts to decline with aging leading to jet lag, shift work, and more. Melatonin supplementation is commonly used for improving sleep. Our team produced an advanced formula with an innovative 50/50 blend of immediate-and-extended-release melatonin to help you fall asleep and stay asleep all night long.
Melatonin IR/XR combines 1.5 mg of MicroActive Melatonin to provide approximately seven hours of uninterrupted sleep. These innovative supplements help you fall asleep, improve your sleep quality, concentration, maintain healthy sleep-wake patterns, and foster morning alertness and overall quality of life.
Those people who face difficulty falling asleep and have tried other melatonin supplements but do not avail benefits, use this new formulation. It provides a quality, peaceful, and uninterrupted sleep that your body needs for healthy functioning. Take only one tablet 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime and enjoy a healthy, undisturbed sleep all night.
Melatonin, known as the “sleep hormone,” is necessary to keep our day/night rhythm in tune. But those who have trouble sleeping may not be producing enough of it at the right time.
Melatonin IR/XR Benefits
- Promotes healthy, uninterrupted sleep patterns
- Combines immediate- and extended-release forms with MicroActive® Melatonin
- Formulated to provide approximately seven hours of support
- Convenient one-before-bed capsule
|MicroActive® Melatonin is a registered trademark of Bioactives LLC.|
|Dosage and Use|
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.