- Maintains Cellular Health
- Normal Immune System Function
- May help protect kidney damage from toxins
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a stable form of the non-essential amino acid L-Cysteine. It is a sulfur-containing amino acid that acts as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures, and promotes the formation of glutathione.
* Glutathione is a powerful free radical scavenging compound that also helps to maintain normal, balanced immune system function.
* In addition, NAC can help to support healthy brain and neuronal tissues.*
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Serving Size:||1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container:||150|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
|N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)||1 g (600 mg)||†|