Pyridoxal 5ˈ-phosphate is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6. It plays a crucial role in a number of life processes and has been shown to protect lipids and proteins against glycation reactions. By inhibiting these reactions and working as a coenzyme in biochemical reactions, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate can support healthy nerve, eye, cardiovascular and kidney function.
Vitamin B6 helps protect against glycation reactions, which can support many aspects of health.
Vitamin B6 Benefits
- Helps inhibit glycation reactions
- Promotes heart, nerve & eye health
- Supports healthy kidney function
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.