We know aging processes exert different effects on our body that damage our body health and functions. One of the age-related effects is cellular senescence’s that affect our day-to-day body functions and health. Cellular senescence is a progressive process in which cells lose their ability to proliferate. These senescent cells accumulate over time, affect our body health, growth, functionality and cause age-related diseases.
Research shows that back tea theaflavins can manage these senescent cells by targeting specific biological pathways. That’s why our team produces this innovative formula with a unique blend of black tea theaflavins that helps fight against age-related cell senescence. Theaflavins also provide a broad spectrum of health benefits, including healthy inflammatory response and healthy cell division. They inhibit the accumulation of particular cell senescence biomarkers and reduce senescent cells burden.
We have also combined bioavailable quercetin to our formula that supports endothelial and cardiovascular health, promotes healthy immune function and more. This form of quercetin is 50 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin, making our formula highly absorbable.
As theaflavins and quercetin may not target all senescent cells, we have added another potent antioxidant, apigenin, to our formula. Apigenin targets remaining senescent cells supporting cellular and tissue health and maintains healthy aging. Thus, add this convenient formula to your daily regime from today and maintain healthy aging.
Black tea theaflavins, quercetin and apigenin target specific biological pathways, helping to manage senescent cells.
Senolytic Activator Benefits
- Helps the body manage senescent cells
- Promotes youthful, healthy cellular function
- Supports systemic rejuvenation
- Innovative formula made with black tea theaflavins, highly absorbable quercetin, and apigenin
- Convenient once-a-week dosing
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.