Vitamin B12 is an essential water-soluble vitamin, crucial for the brain’s health, nerve health, and red blood cell production. We commonly get Vitamin B12 from animal-based or fortified food. But as we age, Vitamin B12 absorption becomes challenging, leading to harmful effects on our heart and brain health. Thus, maintaining a healthy level of Vitamin B12 is crucial.
Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that is used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency. Our team combines this innovative vitamin with our advanced formula to overcome obstacles to vitamin B12 absorption. It enhances the bioavailability of vitamin B12 and maintains a healthy level of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 works synergistically with folate, maintains a healthy homocysteine level, and promotes heart health. Thus, Add Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin to your daily regime form today, and boost your body health and longevity. Plus, it also delivers an extensive array of other beneficial nutrients that support body health and functions.
Vegetarians and the elderly tend to be the ones most challenged with maintaining healthy levels of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin Benefits
- Helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels (a marker of cardiovascular, neurological & general health)
- Supports brain health & cognition
- Important for red blood cell production
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.