Sale Sold out
Regular price KSh1,997.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Free shipping for all orders above KSH 3,000 shillings. Same day delivery within Nairobi
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that can not be made by the body. Its only obtained from the food we eat or supplementation. It's necessary for growth, development, tissue maintenance and repair.
Benefits of Lysine
- Lysine is essential for healthy growth because it helps produce carnitine, a nutrient that transforms fatty acids into energy. To make energy, long-chain fats are transported into the mitochondria by carnitine, which also transports the toxins produced outside of the cells.
- Lysine accelerates the healing of wounds and is necessary for the production of collagen, a protein that provides the skin and bones structure.
- prevents osteoporosis since Lysine aids in calcium absorption, hence reducing the amount of calcium lost through urination. Calcium absorption may help stop osteoporosis-related bone loss.
- Enhances athletic performance when lysine is consumed as a protein supplement, may aid in the recovery of stressed-out muscles in athletes.
- Increases muscle mass: According to a study, lysine may prevent the deterioration of muscle mass and improve strength in older women.
- According to research, eating wheat with lysine added eases anxiety. Lysine may aid in lowering cortisol levels in females and, when combined with medicines, may be helpful in managing schizophrenia symptoms.
All orders above KSH 5,000 are shipped for free. Most orders within Nairobi are delivered the same day.
Free Store Pickups
Westlands: 67 Muthithi Road, 5th Floor inside Mitsumi Business Park.
Nairobi CBD: Kimathi street, Ground floor, Sarova Stanley Hotel