Benefits of Retinol Cream
Amazing Benefits of Retinol Cream To The Skin..
What You Need to Know
What is Retinol?
Retinol is the animal (Human) form of Vitamin-A. Retinol is fat soluble skin moisturizing agent that does not make the skin oily. This makes retinol perfect for both dry and oily skin.
Retinol on the skin is used as wrinkle reducing moisturizer, for acne, black spot, uneven skin tone and for correcting sun damage (photoaging).
Forms of Retinol
- Retinol Creams: These have thick cream-like consistency and usually best when used at night. Our best selling retinol can be used both day and night. We also carry high-end intensive wrinkle repair retinol that comes in two tubes. One for the day and the other one for night
- Retinol Lotions: These are not as thick as creams. Can be used any time of the day.
- Retinol Serums: Just like retinol creams above, retinol serums are better used at night. They penetrate the skin deeper and faster. They are best when used for deep wrinkles, sun damage, dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Who Needs Retinol Creams
Almost everyone after age 30. In tropical countries like Kenya, sun damage causes premature aging, a condition called photoaging.
- Almost everyone over age 30 should consider using retinol based cream
- People with oily skin
- People with black spots
- People with uneven skin tone
- Retinol opens up the pores making it fantastic for acne
- Retinol is fantastic for crow-feet (eye creases) too.
USE COUPON CODE W1C1 TO GET AN EXTRA 10% OFF
Get in touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for in the message box. Or you can call us at 123.456.789.