Only Trace Minerals
Only Trace Minerals
Sale Sold out
Regular price KSh2,352.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Free shipping for all orders above KSH 3,000 shillings. Same day delivery within Nairobi
- Whether it is zinc, boron, copper, manganese, chromium, or vanadyl sulfate, our body needs all the trace minerals for hundreds of body functions.
- They play an immense role in maintaining body health, from bones, joints to healthy immune systems.
- Deficiency of only one trace mineral can lead to serious health problems; one most common example is malabsorption syndrome, resulting in a zinc deficiency. Our body needs these trace minerals in a minimal amount.
- Only Trace Minerals, that combines an extensive array of vital trace minerals, including Zinc, Chromium, Manganese, Boron, Copper, and Vanadyl Sulfate.
- Zinc promotes immune system health, healthy insulin response, DNA and RNA synthesis, and taste sensitivity. Plus, it also stimulates the activity of more than 300 enzymes.
- Chromium is responsible for maintaining a healthy glucose level in blood already within the normal range.
- Boron is another vital mineral with an extensive array of health benefits for making robust bones and joints. It also supports healthy prostate levels, inhibits oxidative stress, and promotes the body's regular use of reproductive hormones and vitamin D.
- Vanadyl sulfate is the one that supports glucose metabolism and provides energy for our body.
- Copper converts iron into a form that can be utilized by hemoglobin. It is also critical for many essential enzymes and provides powerful antioxidant suppor
Only Trace Minerals Benefits
- Supports healthy body function
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Helps maintain already-healthy blood sugar levels
OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutritionals, Inc.
|Dosage and Use|
All orders above KSH 5,000 are shipped for free. Most orders within Nairobi are delivered the same day.
Free Store Pickups
Westlands: 67 Muthithi Road, 5th Floor inside Mitsumi Business Park.
Nairobi CBD: Kimathi street, Ground floor, Sarova Stanley Hotel