Sale Sold out
Regular price KSh4,360.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Free shipping for all orders above KSH 3,000 shillings. Same day delivery within Nairobi
Mastic Gum contains a unique resin that comes from a tree grown in the Mediterranean and has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties.
Mastic gum promotes normal levels of stomach acid production as well as the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues.
About Mastic Gum
- A Natural Supplement Used for Over 2,500 Years to Support Liver, Intestine, and Stomach Health.
- Health of the Stomach and Duodenum.
- Promotes Oral and Digestive Health.
- For Occasional Use, Natural and Safe.
- Reduces digestive discomfort and occasional stomach pain*
- Enhances stomach, intestines, and liver health*
- Bears the fresh aroma of pine and eucalyptus
- Does not contain wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts
All orders above KSH 5,000 are shipped for free. Most orders within Nairobi are delivered the same day.
Free Store Pickups
Westlands: 67 Muthithi Road, 5th Floor inside Mitsumi Business Park.
Nairobi CBD: Kimathi street, Ground floor, Sarova Stanley Hotel