Discover Powerful Age-Defying Supplements You Should Be Taking Every Day to Look Younger
Previously I wrote an article about the best ingredients of anti-aging creams and I have been very happy with your responses. Your skin is the largest organ in the body and it covers the largest surface area.
Taking good care of your skin against aging also means taking the right anti-aging supplements.
When it comes to absorption of nutrients, your Gastro-intestinal system (GI system) is the best absorption organ. 99% or all nutrients are absorbed inside the GI system.
That explains why if you need to remain looking young, if you want to fight and win against signs of aging, YOU MUST take the right age-defying supplements.
I know…. The term aging is relative but a smooth sleek looking face is universal. Dark, strong, long hair is universal.
Taking the right anti-aging supplements together with the right anti-aging cosmetics can makes all the difference.
Before I get into anti-aging best supplements, let us look deeper to really what causes signs of aging – prematurely.
What causes signs of aging?
First of all, think about your skin as an organ that can respond to your environment. While your years in this world are irreversible, what you expose to your skin is something you can control.
These are called extrinsic aging factors, meaning, they are external and controllable. Some people age better than others genetically.
Read more about things you can control towards the end of this article.
You agree some of your former classmates don’t look anything close to how old they are. While they may have controlled their skin extrinsic factors, a lot of time it has to do with genetics.
Here are the best anti-aging supplements that not only make your skin look younger but also does a lot of good things internally.
5 Best Anti-Aging Supplements You Must be Taking to Avoid Premature Aging.
CoQ10 works inside the cell organelle called mitochondria, the cell powerhouse. A research done by American Society of cosmetology found out that: –
- Taking COQ10 for only 2 weeks reduced wrinkles area by 33%
- Taking COQ10 for 1 month reduced wrinkle volume by 38%
- Taking CoQ10 for 2 weeks reduced wrinkle depth by 17%
- Taking CoQ10 for only 1 month reduced infections by 54%COQ10 is probably the best of all anti-aging, immunity booster and energy/mood booster ever seen. If you cannot afford to have them all, make sure you are taking COQ10. The benefits are too many too powerful to miss.
Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant that belongs to “super-foods” classification of nutrition phytochemicals. These are rare nutrients that are found in rare foods you may hear being called superfoods.
Scientist found resveratrol in red wine and discovered that taking a glass of red wine every day does not only prevent you from heart diseases, it also makes you age slower and live longer.
I bet everyone has heard about the red wine benefits but do not believe in everything red they want to call red wine.
Here are some of the many anti-aging benefits of resveratrol:
- Enhances blood flow to internal organs. This makes rejuvenates and improves sex – yup!
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Lowers blood pressure
- Protects endothelial linings – god for people with endothelial lining inflammatory diseases like asthma, ulcerative colitis, and inflammatory arthritis
- Boost nitric oxide production. With that said, nitric oxide in the body in high doses is used by body builders to grow lean huge muscles and get bulging veins. In resveratrol dosage level, nitric oxide is the whole reason behind getting an erection in men and women. It is very difficult for a woman with low nitric oxide levels to achieve an orgasm. More about Nitric Oxide later
- Supports muscle health and helps prevent muscle wasting due to enhanced blood flow and nitric oxide boost.
- Supports mental health
- Supports cognitive health
- Supports longevity – again, blood flow boost, Nitric oxide boost = better, stronger and more frequent sex
- May help prevent cancer – This is a science-based fact and the reason behind Doctor’s recommendation of taking a glass of red wine every night.
- May help prevent or treat neurodegenerative diseases
- Supports overall health
B vitamins are many and without going deep into each one of them, they are so important that if you only took B vitamins, COQ10 and Omega fats, you will definitely see tremendous anti-aging benefits not only on your skin but also your body functions.
B vitamins are better taken early in the morning after breakfast – not on an empty stomach. For example, Niacin is so acidic in nature that people with stomach and peptic ulcers should be taken with caution.
Here are some of the many anti-aging benefits you get from taking B vitamins. Please note for specific user reasons, B complex dosages may not be enough.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) helps maintain proper nervous system functioning. Keeps you awake and alert.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and B5 (pantothenic acid) support the production of cellular energy
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) supports cardiovascular health and lowers bad cholesterol. In fact, it is better than statins but you must be careful as it may cause stomach ulcers if not monitored
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) helps metabolize glycogen and amino acids. Great for bodybuilders and athletes
- Vitamin B7 (biotin) supports metabolic health and regrowth of hair. Some evidence suggests that it slows down gray hair.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) supports healthy fetal development and prevents neural tube defects.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) helps regulate the nervous system
Reduced or Lipoic Glutathione
You may already know that taking glutathione can make your skin look brighter. What you may not know is that glutathione together with COQ10 boosts your immunity, increases muscular growth at the cellular level and discourages FAT deposition! You can also brighten your skin Naturally without bleaching.
A little bit more information about glutathione…
Glutathione at its normal state is USELESS if taken by mouth. It is quickly destroyed by digestive enzymes in the stomach.
We carry Reduced glutathione, enteric coated to bypass the stomach acids. Thus, you get full benefits of Glutathione right here in Kenya. Here are the benefits: –
- Boosts sexual longevity
- Supports mitochondrial function, thus more cellular power
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant prevent cell damage
- Helps detoxify the body from free radicals
- Helps support the immune system by boosting cellular power generation
- Supports metabolic health and weight loss
- Helps slow the aging process by preventing cell destruction
- Supports overall health
Vitamin C & Vitamin E
There are 3 nutritional components scientifically and medically agreed and proven to reduce and even reverse the long-term effects of sun damage.
- Vitamin C:
- Vitamin E
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and immunity booster. Scientist found out that taking 500mg of Vitamin C daily can reduce common ailments by 61%.
Taking 1000mg of vitamin C while suffering from common cold reduces recovery time from the usual 5 days, down to 3 days – 40% reduction in recovery.
Vitamin E reduces scars, wrinkles by as much as 41% when taken orally and applied topically.
Other Anti-Aging Steps You Must Take to Look Younger
- If you are a smoker, STOP!
- Alcohol dehydrates your skin. Red wine helps you age better.
- Reduce Caffeine intake: Caffeine dehydrates your body and your skin. It also raises blood pressure and causes your blood veins to constrict.
- Drink plenty of water. Skin dehydration is the #1 cause of premature wrinkling of the skin. As you age, thirst senses decrease. Drink water whether feeling thirsty or not.
- Use sunscreen always. Besides dehydration, sun damage is the second biggest cause of premature signs of aging. Use between 30-45SPF sunscreens.
- Eat a well-balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Your plate should contain 51% vegetables
- Cleanse your skin gently: Avoid hard scrubbing of your face. Skin is an organ that responds to external irritation. For exfoliation, use Moroccan Argan oil with raw sugar.
- Wash your face at least twice a day. At bedtime, cleanse your face and apply vitamin C serum and let it stay at night. Never apply ANY PETROLEUM based jellies on your skin. They clog your pores.
- Use full body detox to get rid of excess body toxins out through the gastrointestinal system. You do not want body toxins to come out through the skin. This is another cause of acne and old-looking skin.
- Get enough sleep at night time: Getting enough sleep reduces body stress physically and internally. Stress can cause conditions like hypertension and diabetes. These conditions further make you look older than your age. They DO NOT HURT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE!
- Lose weight and stay healthy. Losing weight helps your entire body function better, reduces body stress, improves sleep and sex. Losing only 5-10% of your weight can make you look 8-10 years younger according to American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
Conclusion Thoughts About Anti – Aging Supplements
You will notice that to slow down aging and even reverse some aging signs, you must eat a healthy diet, use proper anti-aging cosmetics, exercise and take the right anti-aging supplements.
Taking care of your skin without taking care of your entire body may not yield the desired anti-aging results.
Where to Buy Anti-Aging Supplements in Kenya:
We carry all essential anti-aging supplements, general health supplements, and cosmetics. Find the best anti-aging supplements on our online shopping portal.